XTAR D Charger Series – D2 / D4
Xtar are a brand that have lead the charge on real high quality chargers and useful accessories, and they’ve never changed course after being founded in 2006. We’re bringing back the best, because you deserve it!
The Xtar D series is focused on cost effective charging, doing away with the LCD screens you see on the rest of their industry leading range and replacing them with three LEDs indicating your batteries’ current charge level.
Each bay indicates its maximum and minimum charge rate with a simple engraving up top as well.
The charger is constructed of tough and fire resistant ABS materials, and has overcharge, reverse polarity and short circuit protections. Keep it safe, silly.
Specification of XTAR D Charger Series – D2 / D4
- D4 Charger:
- Charging Rates: 1 or 2 batteries x 2A / 4 x 1A
- Use the inner two slots for 0.5A charging, and the outer two slots for 2A in one bay or 1A across two bays
- Compatible Cells: 18650 only
- D2 Charger:
- Charging Rates: 1 battery x 2A / 2 x 1A
- Compatible Cells: 14500, 14650, 16340, 17355, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500, 26650
- Simple LEDs indicate current charge level
- Automatically detects battery type and adjusts charging method to suit: three stage charging (TC-CC-CV) for Li-Ion and pulse charging for NiMH / NiCd
- Soft start current and automatic shut-off to avoid damaging batteries
- 0V activation which may help recover over-discharged batteries
- Reverse polarity, short circuit, overheat protections
- Effective heat dissipating design and fire resistant ABS case
- Input Power: 100 – 240V @ 50 / 60Hz, 0.8A (D4) / 0.4A (D2)
- Li-Ion Charging:
- 0.5A Constant Charging Current: 500mA
- 1A Constant Charging Current: 1000mA
- 2A Constant Charing Current: 2000mA
- Cut-off Voltage: 4.2V ±0.05V
- USB Output: 5.0V ±0.25V / 1A
- Overdischarge Protection Voltage: 3V ±0.2V
Whilst all batteries we carry, and those recommended for vaping are “unprotected” cells, these chargers will not fit protected 20700 or 21700 batteries. Rest assured that your device carries the protections you require with regulated mods. And hey, now you know why we recommend experience for mechanical mod users!
What’s in the box:
- 1 x XTAR D2 OR D4 Charger
- 1 x AC Power Cable
- User Manual and Warranty Card