Hammer of God HOG v3.1 Mechanical Mod by Vaperz Cloud is now available in iVape.Sydney
The HOG is back and better than ever in the version 3.1!
The brutal quad 18650 para-series is no less strong than it was those few years ago, how time flies. HOGs look forward to bringing the serious heat with a completely mechanical output up to 8.4V, especially with the new silver plated copper internals reducing your voltage drop even further.
Constructed fully of anodized aluminium for a durable yet light handfeel, it’s still a hefty beast with batteries inside. Your batteries are loaded in with the classic underside battery tray, clicked in with a solid latch.
Now, onto the warnings. The HOG is one of the most powerful vaping devices out, and must be used safely. At all times be sure that:
- Your batteries are free of any damage and tearing in the wrap
- Your batteries are suitable for use with the mod, and inserted the correct way inside the mod as per the internal markings
- You are NOT using a non-rebuildable device on top (this includes subohm tanks with pre-built coils and the like)
- The build you have placed in your atomiser is suitable (we recommend builds absolutely no lower then 0.4ohm)
- Your atomisers positive 510 pin can be adjusted to make proper contact without the negative of the pin touching the firing pin in the mod
- You are fully aware of Ohm’s Law and its effect on your device and build
If you are in any way shape or form not confident about your use of this device, DO NOT PURCHASE ONE. iVape.Sydney is not liable for misuse or injury befalling from this device and will not supply warranty for the former.
Get the original Vaperz Cloud products Now in iVape.Sydney and enjoy!
Specification of Hammer of God HOG v3.1 Mechanical Mod by Vaperz Cloud
- Body Material: anodized aluminum
- Para-series circuit
- Maximum Output: 8.4V
- Bottom loading battery tray
- Silver plated copper internals
- Classic compact design
What’s in the box:
- 1 x Vaperz Cloud HOG v3.1 Mechanical Mod
- Authentication Card
WARNING: This is an smoking Item. Please use at own risk and always use proper precautions and handling as these are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if not properly handled. Please note that there is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. iVape.Sydney are not responsible for any damage, injury, or defect caused by the improper use and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers. Images are for illustration purposes only. Actual color, finish and packaging may vary.